- Take full responsibility of all HVAC operations
- Develop your career here and grow within the company
- Good order books
- Immediate start
Established for over 25 years, specialising in all aspects of design and installation of HVAC systems for both residential and commercial projects.
There is an immediate need for an experienced HVAC Operations Manager to join our client on a full time permanent basis, at their western suburbs premises.
It is expected that you will lead the company and manage the day to day operations of all field technicians and administration personnel.
You will be responsible for achieving business goals, setting targets and budgets and achievable KPIs for all staff.
Ensure contract agreements meet deadlines, develop strong business relationships with customers and continue to look after all improvements.
Recruit either contract or permanent personnel as required, deliver financial reports and manage projects reports.
- You will have tertiary qualifications or trade certification in HVAC with 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Able to manage people, train and motivate as required.
- Able to manage a team of technicians.
- Have superb customer service skills.
- Not be a clock watcher.
- Have a great ‘can do’ attitude.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and an up to date resume to email@example.com