- Close to home
- Will consider four days per week
- Salary up to $65k (pro rata if four days)
Well established law firm based in North Balwyn with an excellent standing in community.
Supporting Principal and two junior lawyers your responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison.
- Handling queries.
- Arranging conferences and meetings.
- Typing various documents in relation to commercial litigation, some criminal matters.
- Typing letters and emails.
- Preparing briefs for Counsel.
- File management.
- General office administration.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Law firm experience, ideally small firm experience and will have held a similar PA/Secretarial role.
- Knowledge of litigation documents and processes an advantage but not a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and have used legal software, ideally Leap.
- A fast and accurate typing speed.
- May consider four days per week.
- Will consider a law student or graduate who has some practical experience.
- Interesting and varied work.
- A great team environment.
- Close to home.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting reference – EP/PASB. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com