- Salary up to $80K + Super (maybe more)
- Parking, close to public transport, cafes, cinemas
- Fabulous offices
- Annual reviews
About The firm
A boutique practice which has been established for many years. Based in picturesque Armadale with public transport right on your door step. Excellent shopping on the High Street with cafes, shops and entertainment, this is an ideal location for someone seeking a rewarding role without the grind of the CBD.
About The Role
Supporting a partner and a team of 3 lawyers, you will be responsible for delivering excellent service to an expanding client base and coordinating the various moving parts of the firm.
In this role you will:
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders
- Coordinate workflow
- Onboard clients by assisting with engagement letters
- Manage files
- Prepare briefs
- Prepare and format correspondence and documents
- Diary and email management
- Manage client appointments
- Maintaining and updating client information
- Prepare bills
- You MUST have previous experience in a law firm ideally in litigation but they are flexible.
- You want to grow and have a career in a boutique law firm.
- Able to prioritse and manage multiple tasks.
- Highly organised with good time management.
- A high level of emotional intelligence and maturity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy and a quick learner of new systems.
About the Benefits
- Out of the CBD/close to home.
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- Annual reviews.
- 9 to 5.
- The opportunity to partake in a great, supportive social network that this progressive firm offers.
- WFH (one or two days per week) an option permanently.
To apply for this role call Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org