- This is a BUY IN opportunity for part ownership
- Excellent location with free parking
- Long and well established company with full order books
A very well established and most successful air conditioning / mechanical services company which has been around for nearly 30 years has an exciting offer for someone!
Specialising in all aspects of commercial and industrial air conditioning, covering refrigeration piping, gas heating, cooling towers and pumps.
Due to succession planning, the company requires an experienced HVAC-R Specialist to join them as a Part Owner on a full time permanent basis at their Eltham premises.
It will suit someone who is very serious and interested about wanting to buy in and own part of the business.
Reporting to the current owner, who is very much hands on, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a small team of technicians on a daily basis on projects throughout Melbourne metro.
- Managing contract administration.
- Recruiting as required.
- Preparation of quotations, work schedules and all documentation.
- Ensuring all accounts are correct for the bookkeeper.
- Have the correct insurance policies available.
- Preparing maintenance schedules.
- Client and site visits as required.
- Project planning.
- Extensive use of computers.
- Following up with customers on their orders.
- Visiting suppliers as required.
It is a requirement that you are able to read and interpret plans and drawings, and schedule work for the technicians.
It is expected you will hold trade qualifications in HVAC and hold an ARC licence as well as a full, clean driver’s licence.
You will have been out on the road yourself, so you understand all aspects of maintenance and servicing.
PLEASE NOTE: The opportunity is very much on the cards for someone who is really serious to progress their career and take over the company.
A terrific opportunity to secure your future!
Please submit a covering letter with your resume to email@example.com.
No covering letter, no reply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org