- Salary up to $110K package (maybe more)
- Close to public transport, cafes, and great restaurants.
- Fabulous offices.
About The firm
They provide a comprehensive range of business advisory, accounting and taxation services to local, national and international clients. Their commitment to service excellence and client satisfaction, through their hands-on approach, means they fully understand client requirements. They provide prompt, efficient service, and the right advice. Clients include private businesses, high net worth individuals and families.
About the Role
As the practice manager, you will be responsible for overall assistance with the management of the practice at all levels in consultation with the Partners and Director. This includes financial and work flow management, general administration, HR and Database management. Duties will include;
- Workflow management for the accounting team.
- Management of the Admin Team.
- Management of the practice trust account.
- Client database management.
- ASIC and ATO.
- HR Management.
- General administration.
- You MUST have experience in, and an understanding of, how accounting practices are managed from both a financial and work flow perspective.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically Word and Excel, Xero Practice Manager.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Staff management and training experience.
- Ability to implement new procedures and manage change with staff.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About the Benefits
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- Annual reviews.
- Close to public transport, parking, and great restaurants.
Please click “Apply” and submit your CV in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com