- Attractive salary up to $90K plus Super
- Annual performance appraisals and salary reviews
- Great location in Hawthorn, close to public transport and parking
- Work/life balance
Established for many years, leaders in their field, a small team with a strong focus on providing professional and prompt service for a varied client base. A firm with an excellent understanding of and who are up to date with post, current & potential future market conditions.
- A true Practice Manager’s role which includes;
- Managing productivity, processors and procedures
- Managing workflow
- Ensuring productivity
- Monitoring budgets
- Performance Appraisals for Accountants
- Attendance at Partners Meetings and reporting
- Processing and management of all bookkeeping tasks including accounts payable/receivable, payroll, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, BAS/GST calculations
- Debt Collection
- Staff supervision – one direct report
- General administration
YOU, THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Must have held a similar role with an accounting firm for at least four years.
- Excellent communication with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Corporate presentation with an energetic approach and keenness to grow with the business.
- Knowledge of Xero, Blue and Green, Infinity and MYOB AE
- Advanced skills in MS Office and database management.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Great work/life balance
- Annual performance and salary reviews
- Social events
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com