- Attractive salary up to $100K
- Annual bonus and salary reviews
- Great location in Hawthorn, close to public transport, parking and cafes
- Work/life balance
Well established, leaders in their field, with a strong focus on providing professional services for a varied client base. Backed up by an excellent understanding of current and potential future market conditions and a highly driven team.
- Managing productivity, workflow and monitoring budgets
- Run daily meetings with Accountants
- Performance appraisals of Accountants
- Attendance and input at Partners Meetings
- Staff supervision – one direct report
- General administration and some bookkeeping
- Several years experience in a similar role
- Ambition to support the business growth
- Energetic and passionate about what you do
- A go-getter who is switched on and wants to contribute
- Possess high attention to detail, excellent verbal/written communication skills
- IT savvy, knowledge of Xero and MYOB AE
- Opportunity to grow both within and with the business.
- Flexible working arrangements are possible.
- Close knit environment – be part of a social and dynamic team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org