- Salary to $100K plus Super, more depending on experience
- Annual salary reviews plus Bonus
- Inner Eastern Location
This client is a young dynamic firm who are leaders in their field. They are a highly driven, young team utilising the latest systems to gain efficiencies for their clients. They are determined to remain at the forefront of the Accounting profession and a trusted advisor to their substantial clients.
You have experience as a PM in an accounting or law firm, with an energetic “go-getter ” approach. You are IT savvy, pay attention to detail, and can clearly communicate with staff and clients. With an empathetic approach you understand there still is a business to run.
Reporting directly to the Partners you will
- manage workflow and productivity
- run daily meetings with accountants
- coordinate annual performance reviews
- attend and have strong input in Partners’ meetings
- manage the general administration of the office and a small team
In this close knit team there are further opportunities within the business. They have moved to a wonderful office, with lots of natural light and are poised for further growth.
Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference EP:PM.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com