- Salary up to $80K + Super (maybe more)
- Inner South Eastern Suburbs
- Close to public transport and amenities
- May consider WFH – 2 days per week
- Easy access via both train and tram.
- Close to shopping and cafes.
- Supportive environment.
- Parking close by.
- Long established commercial law firm priding itself on its commitment to it’s clients and staff.
- A strong client base.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing Probate files from end to end.
- Preparing Letters of Administration.
- Preparing Supreme Court documents to obtain a Grant of Probate.
- Administration and distribution of estates including selling shares.
- Liaising with clients, lawyers, and other stakeholders.
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- File management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You must have prior experience as a probate clerk and are able to effectively communicate with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally have experience with LEAP.
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills with an ability to multi task.
- Able to hit the ground running and not afraid of taking on responsibility.
If this position sounds like the perfect role then please contact Elli Papadopoulos on 03 9826 4133 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion quoting reference; EPS-PC. Alternatively you can apply by following the link below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org