- Salary up to $70K + Super (maybe more)
- WFH – one day per week
- Close to trains/trams
- Great Mentoring
- WFH – one day per week after lockdown
- Easy access via both train and tram.
- Supportive environment.
- Annual reviews.
- 9am to 5pm
A long established generalist law firm with a commercial focus that has a strong commitment to it’s clients and staff.
- Secretarial and administrative support for a lawyer.
- Managing Probate files from end to end.
- Preparing Letters of Administration.
- Preparing Supreme Court documents to obtain Grant of Probate.
- Administration and distribution of estates including selling shares.
- Liaising with clients, lawyers, and other stakeholders.
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Preparing basic Wills.
- File management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Ideally three years+ experience as a probate clerk.
- Will consider a legal secretary or law grad who has supported lawyers with probate/estate matters.
- Will be able to communicate effectively with clients.
- Will have experience with Affinity or other legal software.
- Will have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
If this position sounds like the perfect role then please contact Elli Papadopoulos on 03 9826 4133 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion quoting reference; EPS-PC. Alternatively you can hit “Apply”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org