- Clifton Hill
- Work/Life balance
- Close to parking, public transport and amenities
- Salary up to $70K + Super (maybe more)
A well established Commercial firm located in Clifton Hill, known as the “Toorak of Collingwood” in the 1880s, Now considered one of Melbourne’s most liveable suburbs.
The firm boasts a well established client base servicing second and third generations. Practice areas include commercial, commercial litigation, commercial property, probate, wills, estate litigation, conveyancing and family law.
- preparing simple and testamentary trust wills.
- preparing power of attorney documents.
- obtaining grants of probate/letters of administration.
- administration of estates.
- acting/instructing in estate disputes.
- will be an experienced probate clerk or lawyer admitted to practice with at least two years’ PAE.
- will be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of clients and committed to developing strong client relationships.
- will have excellent research, writing and negotiation skills.
- will exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- will be motivated and career-orientated; and
- will be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
- the opportunity to work closely with the principal and other senior staff.
- work life balance.
- payment of PC, insurance and CPDs.
- a stable working environment.
- a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you.
- bonuses paid if KPIs are met.
- WFH – is a strong possibility for at least one day per week.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org