A leading corporate gift company in Australia. Delivering high quality gifting to both the B2B and B2C markets. Blue chip clients include: Seven Network, Crown, AFL and Qantas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Conduct background research to determine a niche market for a product.
- Design and develop new products.
- Testing and sampling new products.
- Managing and sourcing new suppliers.
- Investigate options for manufacturing.
- Price materials for construction.
- Liaise between developers and other stakeholders.
- Consider safety, marketing, and other related concerns.
- Estimate costs to make sure that the product can be profitable.
- Give presentations to other staff and customers on product possibilities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, or business.
- Proven working experience as a product developer and sourcing in a related field.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well within a team.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Supportive and growing company.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.