- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Be involved with a range of defence projects
- Based in Canberra
- This is a career move not just a job
Is an Australian owned consultancy specialising in the development of integrated logistics support services and project management to the Australian Defence Force.
- There is a need for a Project Manager to be based in Canberra and manage Defence projects.
- Responsible for managing a projects team, support and improve the relationship between the provider and client.
- Lead, motivate and train the Projects team so to achieve KPIs and budget.
- Interact with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Identify, oversee and manage opportunities that could develop into risks.
- Manage and monitor all reports/reviews so that the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Have a thorough understanding of life cycle management for Defence projects.
- Ideally, tertiary qualifications in project management (PMP).
- Hold (or held) current security clearance minimum Baseline, but NV1 preferred.
- Experience in Defence projects.
- MUST BE an Australian Citizen so to obtain security clearance.
- Clean driver’s licence.
To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter and and an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com