- International manufacturer
- Excellent working environment
- Close to the Ring Road
- Very friendly working environment
- Utilise your purchasing qualifications
An international manufacturer of tanks, blenders, mixers and agitators who has been around for a very a long time, is seeking an experienced Purchasing Officer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager your duties will include:
- Organising shipping within Australia and internationally, (sea & freight).
- Handling all shipping documents.
- Providing subcontractor with all relevant documents to complete the ordered tasks.
- Ensuring timeline delivery.
- Preparing requisitions.
- Liaising with their Chinese operations.
- Preparing draft purchase orders.
- Distributing approved purchase orders.
- Monitoring stock levels and initiating stock re-order.
- Liaising with the Engineering department.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Having technical know-how.
- Extensive use of computers and systems.
- Assisting with switchboard as and when required.
For this role it is expected you will be a self starter, self motivator and a person who can and will interact with others in the team.
Working week is Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org