- CBD location, Close to public transport
- Fantastic offices, Great Team
- Salary up to $50K plus super (maybe more)
With over 20 years experience the firm is committed to delivering a comprehensive range of practical accounting services.
- Greeting clients
- Answering and attending to incoming calls
- General administrative duties
- Maintaining a well-presented office and work space
- In and outgoing mail
- Organising Tea/Coffee and other refreshments
- Book meeting rooms
- Ordering stationery & staff amenities
- Data Entry
- Other Ad-hoc duties
As the face of the firm it is imperative you are professional in your appearance and have a good telephone manner.
You must have:
- If not accounting firm experience then customer service experience
- Professional and polite phone manner
- Positive and team focused attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong software knowledge – Microsoft Office (Suite) MYOB AE or similar an advantage
- Will offer training in software if you have the right experience.
- Barista course.
- Yearly retreat paid for by the firm.
- A supportive environment.