- Upmarket St Kilda Road offices
- Salary to $65K + Super, perhaps more
- Fun atmosphere with professional attitude
A progressive firm with a terrific team approach that has been providing support for their multi-entity client base for many years.
Daily duties are varied and will include:
- Reception – meet and greet, attending to clients.
- Managing incoming calls (minimal).
- Invoicing, receipting, in and out mail.
- Manage DRs.
- Emailing, scanning, photocopying and filing including electronic filing.
- ATO work, that is, requests for deferring lodgements, negotiating payment arrangements with the ATO, dealing with assessment notices, attending to lodgement of tax returns.
- Client liaison.
- Data entry and management.
- Updating and maintaining client database.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN AN ACCOUNTING FIRM IS A MUST!
- Knowledge of tax return lodgements, payment arrangements and assessment notices.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required along with MYOB AE or similar accounting software.
You will receive an excellent salary package in this full time role as you become an integral member of a professional, friendly team.
In order to be considered for this role please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com quoting ref: EPS-ADMIN/REC. Apply direct by following the link below and attaching a current copy of your résumé.