- Generous Salary + Super + Tools of the Trade
- Golden opportunity to progress your career
- IMMEDIATE start on major project
Established for over 25 years, specialising in all aspects of design and installation of HVAC-R projects and systems. They provide services to residential and commercial projects.
The client seeks a trade qualified Refrigeration Technician to join them on a full time permanent basis, operating from the western suburbs..
- You will be responsible for all work requests.
- On site to take care of heat recovery systems and wiring of new systems.
- Carry out testing, vacuuming, fault-finding and repair of both VRV and split systems.
- Capable of working independently or within a team.
- Onsite fault-finding and repair of new equipment.
- Extensive installation work on apartments and basement hard duct installation.
- Confident in reading and interpreting plans and drawings.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Hold trade qualifications in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Have at least 3-5 years’ post-apprenticeship experience.
- Have a current ARCtick licence.
- Hold a current White Card.
- Have a Working with Children police certificate.
- A clean drivers licence.
This is an immediate start for the right technician and we invite you to submit your up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com