- Salary up to $130K + Super + Company Car + Bonus, plus plus plus
- Golden opportunity to progress your career
- The chance to lead by example
- Immediate start
- Has been established throughout the world for a very long time designing, manufacturing and delivering electric motors and variable drives to all industries.
- This role will be responsible for looking after the Sales team based in VIC/TAS/SA.
THE ROLE :
- The need is for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to report to the Sales Director for further development of the successful business.
- Work closely with the Sales teams so to further enhance the company’s reputation and products.
- Being sales focused and results driven, you with share your skills and experience with your teams so to achieve great outcomes in sales growth and long term business relationships.
- Delegate responsibilities that will bring in new business and extend current business with companies in all industries.
- Liaise with OEMs, end users and potential customers.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of LV/HV/MV electric motors and variable speed drives would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of transmissions, gearboxes and all other types of motion control equipment would be a huge plus.
- Manage the budget planning and control.
- Liaise with suppliers and assess supplier performance.
- Extensive customer visits and face to face with customers.
- Accompany Sales team members as and when required.
- Conduct presentations and produce winning tenders.
- Coach and mentor Sales teams and ensure training is up to date.
- Establish service activities and develop systems to help improvement of overall performances.
- Interact closely with business unit managers at all times.
- Conduct toolbox meetings on a regular basis.
- Ideally BSc in Electrical / Electro-Mechanical / Mechatronic / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in senior management.
- 15 years within the industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of electric motors and VSDs.
- You have possibly risen through the ranks.
The package will include a great Salary + Superannuation + Company Car or Car Allowance, plus a Bonus!
To apply for this role PLEASE enclose a professional covering letter plus an up-to-date resume.
REMEMBER THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START!