- Salary commensurate with experience + Overtime
- Various locations within the Bayside region
- Manage your own projects
We are seeking several registered Mechanical Plumbers HVAC-R to work on a full time permanent basis.
There are career opportunities available with excellent benefits on offer.
You will be a time served Mechanical Plumber with extensive residential & commercial HVAC-R experience in new construction, refurbishment, installation, repair, service and replacement.
Projects vary from small to medium commercial mechanical services projects/contracts, including shopping malls.
You must be fit and healthy, and able to lift heavy plant and equipment.
- Hands on experience of duct work, pipe work, refrigeration, heating, cooling, air conditioning, maintenance, fans and setting up valves procedures.
- Working both on the tools and looking after a small crew on site.
- The ability to work independently or within a team.
- The ability to take instruction and carry out the work.
- Reading and interpreting plans and drawings.
- The commitment to carry out maintenance work as and when required.
- The ability to use a variety of tools for different projects.
- A clean Victorian driver’s licence.
- A great ‘can do’ and positive attitude.
- The ability to focus on customers.
- Time served plumber.
- Registered / Licensed Plumber.
- HVAC-R registered.
Salary Packages include:
- Excellent Salary and Super
- Fuel Card and e-Tag
- Mobile phone
To apply please send a covering letter and an up to date resume to email@example.com