Opportunity for those wishing to take their career to the next level and not have to reside in the hustle and bustle of Melbourne.
A well established and heritage brand. A truly innovative and dedicated winery which is at the forefront of the wine industry in Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Position based at the winery, Northern Victoria.
- Write and implement the sales and marketing strategy that will drive the business.
- Collaborate with the Sales department to ensure targets and objectives are being met.
- Analyse market trends and identify opportunities.
- Work with the winemaker in facilitating NPD.
- Maintain all digital communication channels.
- Develop marketing and sales collateral.
- Produce monthly reports covering sales performance.
- Build long term relationships with key partners.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing qualification or similar.
- Minimum three years’ in the wine industry.
- A demonstrated history of delivering sales results.
- Ability to influence business performance through the analysis of data.
- Copywriting and content development experience.
- Work with multiple departments.
- Organised with an ability to multi-task.
- Team oriented with an attention to detail.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Inclusive company that cares about its employees.
- Well established name in the industry.
- Fantastic tree change opportunity.