- Salary package commensurate with experience.
- Major international organisation.
- This is definitely not just a job, it is a career move!
Wohr Parking Systems Australia are a 100% wholly owned division of Wohr Germany founded in 1912. A very long and well established company installing large automatic and mechanical parking systems worldwide.
A new position has been created recently for a Tech savvy person ideally with an understanding of either mechanical, building, construction and assembly to assist the Sales team in developing early contact “pre-sale” concept sketches and specifications.
Establish long term relationships with clients and decision influencers through early-stage design support and endeavour to become an industry where-to-go person for vehicle parking systems in Australia.
- Handle all incoming calls and enquiries relating to Construction to determine the status and nature of projects.
- Review the BCI Portal – a website to view new tenders.
- Develop and establish business relations with traffic engineers, architects and designers.
- Assist with all drawings and specifications for preparation of the company’s products into their projects.
- Promote a wide range of company products.
- Deliver Career Path Development (CPD) presentations and visit builders early in the process when projects reach tender stage.
- Generate leads for the Sales team.
- Assist Design team with using Pipedrive, Workflow Max data entry.
- Degree qualified ideally in Architecture or Mechanical Engineering.
- Solid drafting experience using AutoCAD.
- Good understanding of sales concepts.
- Victorian Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Customer focused.
- Have a “can do” attitude.
- Energetic and oozing enthusiasm.
- Not a clock watcher!!!
- Willing to travel.
- Confident interpreting drawings.
- FLUENT in speaking, reading and writing English.
A golden opportunity for someone to make a brilliant career from this exciting new position in the company!
Send covering letter plus an up to date resume only to email@example.com. Any direct mail to the client will not be dealt with.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org