A fast-growing architectural supply business. A leader in the space. Two melbourne locations and growing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Presenting products to buyers.
- Educating prospects about the products – explaining their features, benefits.
- Communicating with potential customers via phone, email and face to face meetings.
- Manage the sales cycle – complete from end to end.
- Source new business in B2B channels – architecture, design and building firms.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Suited to hospitality / retail backgrounds – looking to pursue a new career.
- Confident and outgoing – a charismatic personality.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience selling architectural / building design products.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Vibrant and growing business.
- Career opportunity.
- Inner city location.
Contact Loz on (03) 9826-4133 with any queries, or alternatively email email@example.com. Otherwise, hit apply and attach your covering letter and up-to-date resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org