- Fantastic package awaits the right person!
- Salary, super and expenses!
- Be the decision maker!
- Has been around for 60 years in design, manufacture and distribution of Electric Motors and Drives. They are established worldwide and have many industries under their belt!
- There is now an opportunity for a good all round experienced Engineering Sales Director to join them and be based in NSW.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the supervisory over all activities within the product groups and business unit.
- You will be responsible for full P&L activities and responsible for all sales and support functions.
- Develop strategic sales plans in line with the company’s directives.
- Responsible for growth and revenue.
- Oversee all bids, tenders and price setting plus T&C’s.
- Budget and control expenditure.
- Negotiate product purchase costs and selling prices.
- Responsible for setting and managing pricing nationally.
- Tertiary level Engineering or Business Management qualifications are required.
- Minimum 7 years senior management experience.
- Minimum 15 years related industry experience.
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Budget management control.
- Confident in leading a sales team.
- Able to coach, develop, mentor and motivate sales personnel.
- You are a self sufficient individual who can take ownership of any task and be flexible and adaptable.
- You are driven by success and result oriented.
To apply for this position please send covering letter and up-to-date resume to Alan Allebone
- How many years of engineering/sales experience do you have?
- Do you speak FLUENT English?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
- How many years of Senior Management experience do you have?
Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing English.