- Salary plus super commensurate with experience.
- South East location.
- Plenty of off road parking.
- Open to both Male and female applicants.
- Great career opportunities.
- Has been established for over 13 years specialising in the manufacture of Solar mounting equipment.
- Reporting to the BDM you will be involved with promoting company products to both existing and potential clients and show how to add value for the client.
- You will have good all round knowledge of product parts and functions and understand both the technical and scientific processes.
- Responsible for managing the helpdesk support i.e. solar mounting systems and cable management enquiries.
- Assist with sales, orders and marketing re technical support.
- Involved with product design and development.
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Extensive use of MS Office, Sales Force, Video Conferencing and attending Trade Shows.
- Ideally tertiary qualified to Master or Bachelor of Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Knowledge of renewable systems and manufacturing.
- You MUST have a passion for the Renewable Energy Industry.
- Have worked in a similar environment and have sales experience.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,au
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com