- Salary to $100K+Super+Bonus+FMCV
- Travel Expenses paid!
- International organisation
- This is not just a job, it is a career move!
A leading supplier and installer in Australia within the building and construction industry for automated systems. Renowned for innovative solutions and world class operating practices.
They have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Sales Manager for Victoria to oversee and develop sales growth and manage a national sales team.
Mentor, motivate and support the team through coaching and performance monitoring, development and implementation of sales strategies. Manage all calls from sales team in the field.
It is expected that you have experience coordinating client relationships, producing weekly sales reports and sales negotiations, and will be an influencer.
- Ideally at tertiary level with 5 years’ sales management experience in the field.
- Experience of the Building / Construction industry, High Rise, and Commercial / Residential buildings.
- Trade/Engineering qualification / background, preferably connected to commercial construction.
PERSONALITY AND EXPERIENCE.
This role is best suited to someone with a great “can do” attitude, who is self-motivated and a self-starter. Someone who can manage people and is an excellent problem solver. You will require strong writing and communications skills and be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
There is a strong need to liaise with Partners and clients directly, and especially trade unions!
Knowledge of quoting, coordinating labour, materials and equipment for smooth flow of projects.
You need to be someone who is also hands on!
There will be interstate travel twice a month.
Please send your covering letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org