- Excellent commencing Salary + Super
- This is sales, sales and more sales!
- Golden opportunity to start at internal level
- Established for a long time and has proven to be extremely successful in the design, manufacture and distribution of air handling units.
- Branches Australia-wide, with a manufacturing plant in China.
- An Internal Sales Representative, ideally with experience, understanding and knowledge of air handling units to join them at their SYDNEY premises.
- Opportunities to visit clients, and possibly (at a later stage) progress to External Sales..
- Responsibility for carrying out heat load calculations using up-to-date software.
- Responsibility for targeting and growing the sales of air conditioning products to AC specialists and users in NSW.
- Opportunity to liaise with builders, architects and consultants to promote the client’s reputable brand.
- Enjoy extensive prospecting such as cold calling or following up warm leads to convert into sales.
- Develop your own strategies that will expand the client’s market share and your client base.
- Create plans for campaigns and distribution channels for sale of the products.
- There will be lots and lots of customer interaction.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally, 1-3 years’ experience of air handling units.
- Ideally, Australian experience selling air handling units.
- You need to be highly sales driven with a solid motivational streak.
- You need to be motivated and WANTING to learn.
- FLUENT in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Clean NSW driver’s licence.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter plus an up to date resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org