This specialist organisation is Australian owned and winning contracts that require assistance in the drafting section.
The need is for an experienced Drafter to join their team on a full time permananet basis and help make a difference.
It is expected that you will have the following experience:
- 3 – 5 years drafting scaffolding projects.
- Extensive use and experience of IScaf, Scaftech, Scafplan and Quickscaf.
- Site visits for measuring up and take offs.
- Planning and scheduling all work to be carried out.
- Assisting with tenders and estimates.
- Excellent understanding of commercial and domestic projects.
- Work independently or within a team as required.
- Produce documentation for all projects.
- On occasions work from pre existing drawings and plans.
- Communicate with all personnel at all levels.
- Multi-task as required.
You need to have experience of ISCAF and other packages for this role.
Projects will vary from residential, industrial, commercial covering warehousing, refineries, bridges, hospitals and many many more.
Your English must be fluent for reading, writing and speaking.