- The salary package will be generous according to experience
- Very much a multi-tasking role
- Golden opportunity to grow with the company
- The client could consider sponsoring the right candidate
- Up to 40 hours per week available
- An organisation, which is Australian owned, has an immediate need for a skilled drafter with super skills in the scaffolding industry.
- There is now a need for an experienced Drafter to join their team and help make a difference.
- Ideally you will have 4 years’ drafting experience working on a variety of scaffolding projects.
- You really do need to have extensive experience of iScaf or similar and be fluent in using AutoCAD.
- There will be a need to visit sites for measuring up and take-offs.
- Ability to carry out planning and scheduling of all works/projects.
- Assist as and when required with tenders and estimates.
- A deep understand to be able to process commercial and domestic projects.
- Ability to work independently or within a team as required.
- Confidence in producing documentation for all projects in hand, and future projects.
- On occasion, as and when required, work from pre-existing drawings and plans.
- An absolute MUST is that you are competent in reading plans and drawings.
- Confidence in communicating with personnel at all levels.
- Multi-tasking is certainly needed.
- Following up with project managers on all works required for each project.
- Many projects will vary between residential, industrial and commercial, covering warehouses, refineries, bridges, hospitals and many, many more.
- Here is a great challenge and a golden opportunity for a Scaffolding Drafter to progress their career! Upward and forward !!
It would be good if you had experience of iSCAF and AutoCAD for this role.
You must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com