- Covering the Residential, Commercial & Industrial sectors
- A terrific career move upwards, with Victoria as your territory
- Full order books
A professional organisation with over 30 years’ experience under its belt is expanding and in need of an experienced Scaffolding Sales Representative to join its western suburbs branch on a full time permanent basis.
Clients range from small domestic to large commercial property developers, and they have in place some attractive contracts.
- The services required are those from an experienced Scaffolder/Sales Representative to act as a hunter and identify potential business by selling and/or hiring scaffolding products and and related equipment.
- Cold calling, following up on leads, maintaining current clients and customer facing.
- It is expected you will be out on the road chasing those big contracts!
- Carry out pricing, quotes and presentation of tenders.
- Have superb negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of both scaffolding hire and sales.
- Able to close the deal.
- Preferably registered as a qualified Scaffolder.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the scaffolding industry, with 3 years in sales.
- Computer literate.
- The role best suits a sales representative who likes to be out more than in, and is not a clock watcher.
- You will be on the road 4 days and 1 day in the office.
- A good sense of humour.
- Confidence presenting to the construction industry and a “can do” attitude.
The company will consider an attractive salary plus super, plus a pooled car and commission.
Please send up to date resume PLUS a covering letter to email@example.com