- Salary range $70K-$80K
- Parking on site, close to public transport
- Northern suburbs, no travel issues
- Long established, highly regarded firm.
- Quality and growing clients.
- Services a broad range of different industries.
- Structured firm offering career advancement.
- Annual reviews.
- Tax Banter training monthly.
- Study support if required for CA/CPA.
- Parking, or very close to public transport.
- Adjacent to all types of retail outlets.
- Lots of social activities, particularly at Christmas.
- Prepare all types of tax returns with financial accounts.
- Large clients with electronic data.
- No ‘shoe boxes’or basic ‘I’ returns.
- Quarterly reviews of clients’ financials.
- Exposure to Div. 7A, FBT and CGT.
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Ideally with around 5 years’ experience.
- Close to having CA/CPA qualification.
- Familiar with MYOB, Xero and Reckon.
- Are a clear verbal communicator.
- Get excited helping clients improve their bottom line.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6081.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org