- Salary range $90K – $110K
- Inner western suburbs
- Long established CA firm
Our client has an enviable reputation for high quality work covering complex issues with HNW clients.
- Parking on site.
- Regular tax training.
- Close to all amenities and transport.
- Forward thinking firm who are paperless.
- Terrific technology and processes.
- Report directly to Partners.
- Are qualified accountant CA or CPA.
- Ideally familiar with Xero.
- Have a good attitude both in the office and with clients.
- Care about people, your colleagues and clients.
- Have five (5) to six (6) years local experience.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly.
- Develop your client relationships.
- Attend client meetings.
- Prepare complex accounts for substantial clients.
- Manage and mentor two accountants.
- Complete all types of tax returns and BAS.
- Review work of juniors.
- Control your portfolio of clients.
Please call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for a private and confidential discussion about this role or in complete confidence forward your CV to him at email@example.com or alternatively hit APPLY.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org