- Market leading FMCG company
- Fantastic career development and opportunities
- Relocation costs covered. Position based in Perth.
Manufactures and distributes frozen meal solutions nationally across several retail channels. Create private label products for leading Australian and international retailers.
Drive growth through the brand portfolio in both domestic and international sales channels.
- Develop brand vision, brand strategies and creative execution.
- Manage external agencies to oversee brand strategy.
- Develop 12 month and 3-year brand plans, NPD.
- Grow market share, volume and competitive advantage.
- Lead NPD from concept to in-store launch.
- Develop and implement retailer business plan and advertising.
- Manage monthly A&P spend and support annual budgeting.
- Work autonomously in a highly dynamic environment.
Regular interstate travel will be required. Perth based role.
- A relevant degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with FMCG brand management.
- Experience in brand planning, execution and NPD.
- Experience creating marketing campaigns.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience using Nielsen data to drive decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply please send your up to date resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com