- Salary from $75K to $95K Package
- Superb Bayside location
- Free parking
- Brilliant career move, not just a job
An Australian commercial furniture designer, manufacturer and supplier to both the corporate and government sector with multiple sites worldwide.
They have major contracts throughout Australasia and are seeking additional staff to join them on a full time permanent basis.
- Preparation of drawings using Microvellum (five to seven years’ experience) and AutoCAD.
- Prepare CNC programmes for prototyping of new products.
- Feed HOMAG CNC machinery via AutoCAD and woodWOP.
- Send cutting patterns to the HOLZMA saw using Cut Rite.
- Quote for workstation tops and general joinery.
- Create purchase orders for materials on a job-to-job basis.
- Job planning to achieve project timelines.
- Liaise with Production team.
- Monitor supply and demand levels within the product portfolio, such as purchasing, sales and inventory.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid AutoCAD, ERP/MRP, CNC and Work Top s/w Microvellum, woodWOP experience.
- Experience working in a joinery/manufacturing environment with excellent knowledge of cabinetry/joinery.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
Please send a covering letter explaining why you should be considered and an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com