A market leading FMCG company in the ready-to-eat and frozen food categories, with a portfolio of renowned household brands, as well as a private label manufacturer.
PERTH BASED POSITION – RELOCATION EXPENSES COVERED.
- Develop commercially viable recipes.
- Lead a team and oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure that strict hygiene regulations are met and maintained.
- Test and examine samples.
- Process design for large scale production.
- Follow procedures and maintain product cost efficiencies.
- Specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigate and set standards for quality, health and safety.
- Set customer service standards.
- Ensure successful launch of product, monitor all facets of production (food processing to labelling).
- Maintain relationships with customers across multiple sectors, including retail and other food manufacturers.
- Stay abreast of competitors and market trends, along with new product opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Food Science degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience in NPD from concept to in-store.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with regard to food hygiene and safety.
- Confidence to communicate on a technical and commercial level.
- Ability to manage a team and develop relationships with internal parties.
- Driven, with a positive work attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Well established and growing company.
- Opportunity to manage a team long term.
- Inclusive and supportive company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org