- Relocation expenses will be considered for the right candidate!
- Client will certainly consider candidates from New Zealand plus other countries.
- Up to $100K+ plus super, possibly more!
- Golden opportunity to grow with the company.
- Beautiful Melbourne Bayside, short trip to the beaches!
- Across the road to the leisure centre and cafe!
- An organisation, which is Australian owned, has an immediate need for a skilled drafter with super skills in the Commercial Furniture industry.
- There is now a need for an experienced Drafter to join their team and help make a difference.
- Ideally you will have several years’ drafting experience working on a variety of cabinet/Joinery projects.
- You do need to have solid experience of Microvellum and be fluent in using AutoCAD.
- Liaise with production team.
- Assist as and when required with tenders and estimates.
- A deep understand to be able to process commercial and domestic projects.
- Ability to work independently or within a team as required.
- Confidence in producing documentation for all projects in hand, and future projects.
- An absolute MUST is that you are competent in reading plans and drawings.
- Confidence in communicating with personnel at all levels.
- Multi-tasking is certainly needed.
- Following up with project managers on all works required for each project.
- Here is a great challenge and a golden opportunity for a Joinery Drafter to progress their career! Upward and forward !!
The client will pay relocation expenses for the right candidate!
You must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
To apply for this job please visit teamexec.com.au.