- Salary $95K – $115K
- Major Bayside firm
- Career path to manager
- Clear progression to Manager role.
- Eventually control $400K of fees.
- Further growth due to retirement (3 years).
- Growing and diverse firm.
- No time sheets.
- Parking or close to public transport.
- Reports to easy going Partner with sense of humour.
- Manage high quality clients.
- Some WFH facility.
- Flexible hours (school drop offs or pick ups).
- Technical and Management training.
- Mentor and supervise team members.
- Review financial accounts and tax returns.
- Take a holistic approach to clients (not just tax).
- Solid client facing skills.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally Xero, MYOB, Reckon and BGL experience.
- Requires 5+ years local experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org