- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Open to both male and female technicians!
- Field service projects.
- Products are European made!
- A very long and well established company installing large automatic parking systems worldwide.
- Known for their high quality work and having a unique team of technicians, they are in the need of another to join them on a full time permanent basis.
- Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for installation, fault finding, troubleshooting and repair of car stacking systems throughout Melbourne Metro.
- On occasion working on your own and other times within a team.
- Involved with commissioning, calibration, maintenance, site installation, workshop repairs and also on site location.
- Some heavy lifting involved you must be fit and healthy for the heavy lifting.
- Trade qualifications ideally in Forklifts, Mechanics, Hydraulics with knowledge of Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings.
- Knowledge and use of power tools.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and an up to date resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com