A bespoke commercial joinery business delivering projects for the retail, medical, hospitality and tertiary sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Read, interpret and prepare drawings.
- Prepare programmes for prototyping of new products.
- Quote for workstation tops and general joinery.
- Create purchase orders for materials on a job-to-job basis.
- Job planning to achieve project timelines.
- Liaise with production team.
- Monitor supply and demand levels within the product portfolio, such as purchasing, sales and inventory.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- AutoCAD, ERP/MRP, Cabinet Vision, Microvellum, Pytha, woodWOP experience.
- Experience working in a joinery/manufacturing environment with excellent knowledge of cabinetry/joinery.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Supportive and growing company.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Inclusive company culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org