- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Immediate start
- Definitely an opportunity to progress your career
- Relocating to new premises in Thomastown in the New Year
- Established over 25 years, specialising in all aspects of design and installation of residential and commercial HVAC-R projects.
- In the New Year they will be moving to new premises and serving Melbourne metro.
- Site Foreman/woman with extensive hands on experience to manage a variety of small, medium and large projects.
- Responsibility for organising and managing these projects so to make sure that all the project work is carried out safely and with 100% quality completion.
- Advise the team and senior management of all work progress relating to the different sites.
- Hold regular toolbox meetings with staff members.
- Responsibility for all site safety requirements.
- Ensure that all sites have adequate tools, equipment and labour on site and are within budget.
- MUST have extensive knowledge and experience of installation of heating ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration,
- You need to be a fluent communicator in English, able to read and interpret drawings and plans.
- HVAC-R and Plumbing trade qualifications.
- Extensive knowledge of both residential and commercial projects and basement installation.
- BCA knowledge and a White Card.
- Between 10 and 15 years’ supervisory experience of site supervision.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Clean Victorian driving licence.
To apply for this position, please send up-to-date resume and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org