- Salary $90K-$95K
- High quality firm in Kew
- Opportunity to build your career
- Highly regarded CA firm.
- Innovative Partners and senior management.
- Has quality and large clients.
- ‘Big 4’ firms regularly poach their staff.
- Seen as ‘best in their field’.
- Regular training and development.
- Opportunity to grow your skill set.
- Collaborate with Partner on complex issues.
- Trams at front door, or parking nearby.
- Cafes, restaurants and retail shops next door.
- Shorter hours on Friday.
- Advise clients on trust distributions.
- Exposure to Div. 7A, payroll tax and capital gains.
- Prepare all types of tax returns and FBT.
- Engage with clients on asset acquisitions.
- Define MV expenses and small business concessions.
- Friendly, driven, flexible and career focused.
- Perhaps 5 years’ BS/Tax experience.
- Can monitor job budgets, write-offs and billing.
- Has supervised staff and planned workflow.
- Is an excellent communicator when collaborating with clients.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6083.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org