- Salary up to $65K + Super
- Close to public transport and parking
- Theatres, cafes and great shopping at your doorstep
This firm’s reputation is built on providing practical and cost-effective consulting services. Leaders in their field.
Supporting the Team you will be responsible for:-
- Extensive client liaison and dealing with other stake holders.
- Typing correspondence, emails, reports and newsletters.
- Database management and updates.
- Updating various registers.
- Website updates.
- Arranging various in-house functions.
- Front of House responsibilities.
- General office administration including scanning, filing, photocopying, stationery and staff amenities.
YOU WILL HAVE
- At least 5 years experience in professional services.
- Extensive client liaison experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Advanced skills in MS Office particularly 365, Word and Outlook, some Excel.
- Proficient with CRMs and website software.
- An interesting and varied role.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- A great team environment.
- Close to public transport and parking.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com in confidence, quoting reference – EP/TA. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.