A market leading power tool distributor of European brands, well established in the industry.
About the Role
- Manage existing accounts throughout metropolitan Melbourne, and acquire new business.
- Sell directly to end users in the cabinetry, building and metalwork sectors.
- Perform product demonstrations and present technical products.
- Actively demonstrate products on site and train re-sellers.
- Weekly and monthly reports.
- Answer phone and email enquiries.
- Maintain CRM.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a B2B and B2C sales function.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Must have passion and interest in DIY, building trade.
- Excellent time management.
- Technical acumen.
- Sales experience.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Competitive salary + company vehicle.
- Market leader (strong brand and market position).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com