- Generous Salary + Super + Tools of the Trade
- Golden opportunity to progress your career
- IMMEDIATE start on major project
- Specialises in all aspects of design and installation of HVAC-R projects and systems.
- Provides services to residential and commercial projects.
- A trade qualified Refrigeration Technician required on a full time permanent basis.
- Operating from the western suburbs.
- Responsibility will include all work requests.
- Working on site to manage heat recovery systems and wiring of new systems.
- Carry out testing, vacuuming, fault-finding and repair of both VRV and split systems.
- You must be capable of working independently or within a team.
- Manage onsite fault-finding and repair of equipment.
- Extensive installation work on apartments and basement hard duct installations.
- You MUST be confident in reading and interpreting plans & drawings.
EXPECTED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Trade qualifications in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- At least 3-5 years’ post-apprenticeship experience in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- A current ARCtick licence.
- A current up-to-date White Card.
- A Working with Children police certificate.
- A clean driver’s licence.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an immediate start for the right technicians and we invite you to submit your up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com