- Salary up to $80K plus super plus bonus plus car or car allowance.
- Golden opportunity to enhance your career!
- Your territory is Queensland!
- Work from home!
- New position in the company!
- Open to both Male and Female!
- Has been established since 1956 and a recognised international manufacturer of niche peristatic pumps.
- They offer unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
- You will be working from home but extensive travel involved.
- Reporting to the Regional ANZ Sales Manager you will be responsible for growing and maintaining the clients sales in Queensland.
- Selling unique positive displacement pumps to the Mining, Water & Wastewater, Food & Beverage, Industrial & related OEMs.
- When possible customer facing to identify customers needs and provide a solution for their needs.
- Identify up and coming projects where client’s pumps and associated products can be used.
- Conduct as required customer training and presentations.
- Identify and lead marketing activities to maintain company’s brand in the market.
- Assertive selling and negotiating with customers so to win the contracts.
- Foster relationships with external contacts, distributors and suppliers.
- Ideally university degree or TAFE qualification, preferable in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience in process engineering.
- Strong B2B relationship building skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Expert with computer packages such as Powerpoint, MS Office and CRM systems.
- Cyber security aware and a strong cyber safety ethic.
- You will be required to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Clean Australian drivers licence.
- You are based ideally in Townsville, Mackay or Rockhampton.
You will be required to show evidence of being fully vaccinated and able to travel anywhere as required.
To apply for this role please send an up-to-date resume plus a covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org