- IMMEDIATE START!
- Salary and super commensurate with experience.
- Warm in the winter, cool in the summer!
- Terrific working environment!
- Employer has a great reputation for treating his staff fairly.
A family-owned joinery business well established in the sector. With blue chip clients. Specialise in commercial retail fit outs, hospitality, office, and healthcare projects as well as high end residential projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Gathering the elements of each cabinet and assembling the final product.
- Applying sealant, varnish, and paint to cabinets.
- Inspecting each completed item to ensure that it has been constructed accurately.
- Examining drawings, work orders and sample parts to determine specifications.
- Marking out, cutting and shaping wood.
- Fitting hinges, locks, catches, drawers and shelves.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Trade qualified.
- Must be experienced working in a joinery/manufacturing environment.
- Experience with CNC Machinery.
- Be able to work autonomously and have great time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Competitive salary.
- Career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.
Contact Alan on (03) 9826-4133 with any queries, or alternatively email email@example.com. Otherwise, hit apply and attach your covering letter and up-to-date resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org