Our client is an established distributor and importer of premium Australian, New Zealand and Italian wines – well entrenched throughout Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Targeting on-premise and off-premise channels across metro Sydney and CBD. You will have a portfolio of esteemed Italian, Australian and New Zealand wines.
- Grow existing accounts.
- Acquire new business. (on & off-premise).
- Develop promotional/commercial opportunities.
- Brand story and consistency of brand.
- Negotiate price structures.
- Tradeshow / Event representation.
- Coordinate your territory effectively and work towards designated KPIs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MUST have experience on-premise and off-premise.
- MUST have experience working with Italian wines.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Negotiation experience.
- Report writing.
- Creative thinker.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Company vehicle.
- Tools of the trade.
- Attractive salary and commission structure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com