- Salary $60K-$65K, outer eastern suburbs
- Study leave and fees paid
- Onsite parking
- Very close to public transport.
- Onsite parking if you drive.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Two days’ study leave.
- Fees paid for each CA/CPA module passed.
- Major firm with friendly culture.
- Large clients and many HNWIs.
- Excellent training and support.
- Down to earth Partners always help.
- Low staff turnover.
- Prepare financial accounts to review stage.
- Complete various types of tax returns for review.
- Some client communication.
- Client facing but also ‘hands on’.
- Requires MYOB AE and Xero skills.
- Degree qualified and heading towards CA/CPA.
- 18 months’ to 3 years’ local accounting firm experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6143.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com