- Salary up to $100K
- Deal directly with clients
- 2IC to Partner
- This firm, located on the CBD fringe, with four young, progressive Partners, is continually growing.
- Report directly to Partner and manage large groups with senior complex jobs.
- Deal directly with clients and discuss issues and complex tax matters.
- Review full financials for big groups, BAS and Div. 7A for presentation to Partner.
- Either CA or CPA with several years’ experience in local accounting firms.
- Confident user of Xero but also familiar with MYOB.
- Have strong technical accounts and tax skills.
- Terrific autonomy in dealing with clients.
- Easy parking.
- No long, horrendous hours as the Partners adhere to normal office hours.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6142.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org