- Fabulous offices, close to amenities
- Salary up to $65k plus Super (Neg)
- Career progression, excellent working environment
Progressive professional services firm.
Annual performance and salary reviews, great team environment, training, parking close by, flexible working arrangements.
You will be responsible for the co-ordination and maintenance of the corporate secretariat area which includes the preparation and update of companies, trusts and SMSs.
- management and update of companies, trusts and SMSFs register
- updating client information
- registering and deregistration companies, trusts and super funds
- applications for TFNs, ABNs, GST and PAYG
- generating reports
- extensive client liaison
- scanning, filing, emailing
- reception relief
Qualifications and professional experience:-
- at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- working knowledge of CAS 360 and MYOB AE or similar
- excellent communication and presentation
- the ability to prioritise along with attention to detail
This practice offers an excellent working environment with a friendly supportive team.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting reference – EPADMIN. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com