- Salary up to $90,000 Package
- On-site parking in Eastern suburbs
- No long hours just quality lifestyle
- Quality lifestyle, no 14 hour days.
- Easy travel, no CBD hassles.
- Career path clearly mapped out.
- Bonus on any new clients.
- Calm culture and professional approach.
- CA or CPA qualifications.
- 5+ years in audit with local firms.
- Maybe mid tier or 2nd tier experience.
- Experience with MYOB, Xero, Reckon and SAP.
- Audited large private companies, NFP and aged care.
- Excellent English communication skill.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Work independently through full audit function.
- Prepare if necessary, financial statements.
- Train, supervise and mentor staff.
- Budget and tender for new jobs.
- Review reports and ensure compliance with standards.
- Prepare quality working papers.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Smile and have a friendly attitude.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6150.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org